22 September 2010

My pillow collection

I mentioned yesterday that I had made several pillows for all the members of this family. So here they are, "my pride and joy".
For Coqui:

For Peanut:

And for the Hubby:

It took me a while to figure it all out, like the corners and the zippers, but I think for not having a layout and for doing it the first time, they turned out quite alright! The family loves them. The hubby sleeps with his every night. And the kids uses theirs during the day, to read or other stuff.

2 comments:

C. Beth said...

These are adorable! And I'm impressed you even put in zippers. I've done zippers before, but they kind of scare me. :)

SurvivorBlessing said...

Oh thank you. Yeah, it took me a while to figure them out - and don't look too closely, it is NOT perfect.... but it works, so that's important.